Sleep is a very important tool to help with fat loss. 7 hours of sleep a night is the key to achieve maximum results. But it’s not that easy for some people, not everyone can fall asleep as soon as they get into bed. So here are some tips to help to get to sleep and to have better sleeps.
1. Dim your smartphone screen: We all do it, get into bed and quickly go on our phones to check the last few things for the day. Just keep in mind that the screens bright light can interrupt getting to sleep.
2. Limit Naps: By all means having a nap here and there does help you power through a long day but keep those naps to no longer than 30 minutes and try not to nap 8 hours before going to bed.
3. Sleep Consistently: Our bodies love consistency, so try to go to bed around the same time every night, it will improve your internal sleep clock.
4. Spend more time Outside: Natural light on our skin increases melatonin, a hormone that regulates your sleep cycle, so try to go outside a few times per day.
5. Don’t Sleep in on the Weekends: Sleeping in on the weekends will actually cause lethargy. As I mentioned in step 3 – sleep consistently and keep your internal clock working the same way it does during the weekdays.
6. Don’t drink fluids before Bedtime: Try not to drink any fluids 2 hours before going to bed, this will help to prevent waking up to go to the toilet. Stick to a few sips if you’re thirsty before sleeping.
7. Sleep on a Comfortable Mattress: If you have an old, worn-out mattress then maybe its time you invested in a new one. After all, we spend a lot of time in our beds. The average mattress is built to last no more than 10 years.
8. Workout: Exercising will tire out your body and this will help you sleep better at night. Try not to exercise 3 hours before bed tho!
Hopefully, some of these tips will help you out on the sleeping side of things! As for while your awake, here are the SARMs that are made to strip body fat:
Stenabolic – For fat loss, stamina and muscle repair: Click for more info
S4 (Andarine) – For fat loss and vascularity: Click for more Info
GW-501516 (Cardarine) – For Endurance and fat loss: Click for more Info
S23 – For fat loss, muscle dryness and hardening: Click for more Info